Maintaining Tires and Wheels
To ensure safe and efficient operation of your S1, be sure to check
tires and wheels regularly; especially if you have recently performed
service on the Tire/Wheel Assembly.
Checking the Tire/Wheel Assembly
To check the tires and wheels:
1. Make sure the S1 is unplugged and powered off.
2. Check for wheel wobble by grasping the Tire/Wheel Assembly and
attempt to move it side-to-side. The Tire/Wheel Assembly should not
move laterally. If you detect wheel wobble, check the wheel nut and
tighten if necessary.
Storing Your Smacircle S1
To store your S1 for the winter or long periods of time, do the following
to ensure it will always be ready to supply you with maximum
• Store your S1 (and its battery) indoors, in a place that is free of moisture and
humidity, with an ambient temperature of -4°F – 104°F (-20°C – 40°C).
• Clean your S1.
• Remove battery.
• You may want to cover your S1 to prevent dust accumulation.
• Prolonged exposure to UV rays, rain and the elements may
damage the enclosure materials, store S1 indoors when not in use.
• Fully charge your battery for 3.5 hours once every 2 months.
Charge your battery only when it is within the specified charging
• Even if you will not be using your S1 for an extended period of time,
you should leave it plugged into AC power, otherwise the battery
could fully discharge over time, causing permanent damage.
• If storing your S1 longer than 1 month, remove the battery – but be
sure to charge it at least every 2 months.
• If storage temperature is below 32° F/0° C, do not charge your
battery. Instead, bring it into a warm environment for charging
(above 50° F/10° C). Doing so will ensure optimal battery life and